Investing 101 for Doctors
How to Invest Wisely and Still Sleep at Night
When a doctor turned businessman and investor collaborates with an ex-Goldman Sachs financial whiz to write a manual about investing, it becomes a must read for doctors at all stages of their careers.
You are intelligent, well-educated, hard-working, and conscientious professionals. You put in years of training after college and deserve to reap the benefits of your efforts. But if you’re like most doctors, you’ve never been exposed to the business side of your career nor ever learned how to invest your money.
This book takes the mystique out of investing and helps you
- Organize your assets
- Track your passive income
- Plan for your retirement
while living fulfilling and financially successful lives
In this book, you will learn
- What is investing?
- Why do you need a financial plan?
- What are the different asset classes to consider?
- What are the risks associated with each investment?
- Why should you pay off your student loans as soon as possible?
- How should you save for your children’s education?
- How should you save for retirement?
- How much money will you need when you retire?
- How to know when you have reached your financial goals?